The STRACK quick clamping system offers the innovative solution for reducing set-up costs and creates high flexibility through faster and easier tool changes.
The proven mechanical tool quick clamping system for injection moulding tools from STRACK NORMA is suited for two- and four bar versions of all market-leading manufacturers. They can be used up to a maximum clamping force of 1000 kN and a total weight of 1000 kg. In addition, they can be used universally, according to the injection type, horizontally or vertically.
The quick clamping systems have 8 fastening holes per plate according to Euromap 2 as standard, and STRACK offers two new variants in addition to its standard system: The Z8061 system is designed to fit the standard bar spacing of injection moulding machines, while the Z8062 covers the complete clamping plate of the injection moulding machine, even between the bars.
The retrofitting is fast, easy and cost-effective, because it does not require any interfaces to the injection moulding machine (hydraulics, electrics).
The retrofitting effort for existing injection mould- ing tools is low since only the existing flanges have to be exchanged with the special centering flanges Z8071/Z8073. No new clamping plates have to be produced.
The clamping of the mould is done from the operator side via a bayonet fastening by manual moving of the clamping lever in a few seconds without much physical effort. The set-up time is significantly reduced as the clamping instead of the time-consuming us of clamping claws or screwing to the clamping plate of the injection moulding machine is only done by mov- ing two levers.
• A fixed connection of the system clamping plates with the tool is done via a torsion-free clamping by means of inclined eccentrics.
• A quick centering of the tool is optionally done by a spring-loaded pressure piece, for example with our Z3156-M12, which is inserted in the clamping plate of the injection moulding tool.
• The retrofitting effort for existing tools is low because only new centering flanges are required and no new clamping plates.
• A step-by-step adjustment is possible since you can also clamp with conventional centering flanges in the previous manner. To this, additional through holes can optionally be drilled into the clamping plates of the system.
• Advantage: the thermal insulation plates Z7923 can be screwed behind the quick clamping system. Cost advantage: you do not need any further heat insulation plates for your tools.
• Advantage: you do not need protruding plates for your tools.
• In order to facilitate the use of thermal insulation plates, different centring flange heights are available.
• The quick clamping system is suited for all market-leading injection moulding machines up to 1000 kN clamping force.
Special version on request
– At larger clamping forces of the injection moulding machine
– Machine plate covering quick clamping systems (up to 796 mm x 696 mm) with and without bar recesses
– Fixed or detachable levers with lever lock
Here is a quick video about the application: